We are a warm, multicultural, inter-generational church and this is reflected in our worship styles.
Sunday morning worship begins at 10.00am and you can expect:-
• Worship that is welcoming to all
• Multicultural & Intergenerational
• Mix of contemporary and traditional music
• To be inspired, supported and challenged
• Interactive children’s program.
During worship we have three vibrant groups for children:- a primary aged group that is fun filled and based around hands-on activities; a young teenagers group; and an older teenagers group. Each of these groups explore issues related to their faith journeys and the stage of life which they are presently going through.
• Communion (Eucharist) and shared lunch on the first Sunday of the month.
• Morning tea and a chance to meet with people after the service.
Once a fortnight, from 4.30pm – 6.30pm a friendly group of families meet together at Uniting Place to explore fun and faith at our Messy Church gatherings.
What’s the format for the evening you ask!
Each gathering has a different theme. We start with a variety of fun family crafts, games, challenges, cooking and activities. We aim to cater for all age groups!
We come together for 15-20 minutes to hear or participate in the creative sharing of a Bible story and pray. You can join in as little or as much as you like! No pressure !
We finish off with a free dinner which is provided (vegetarian option available).
Anyone can come along and we regularly have new people attend.
Feel free to just come along and see what you think.